Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello!!!

Hi kids!!

So, I know it's been a while, but I just want to say hello. So...hello!!

hehe, just kidding


So I've moved to Utah. I'm here. It's cold. What more do you want from me?

I'm sitting here using my brother's computer. My room is downstairs and my computer is there, but I'm too lazy right now to go down there and give you a proper blog. Oh, and I'm making brownies and they smell better up here instead of down there.

It's actually been nice here. It's been cold, and warm and snowy. Yes people, snowy!! We went to church this morning and it was snowing. It was pretty. It was like pretty rain. I liked it. And then it was not snowing this afternoon. The weather is kind of like Texas as far as the weather is a little unpredectable. It will be nice and clear one moment and a little snowy later on the same day. Oh, and we live really close to the mountains and so I get to look at them whenever I want. And right now there is snow on the mountains so I get to look at that too. We went up in the canyon the other day and it was very high but very nice. I hope to do it many more times.

I took several pictures of the trip from Texas to Utah and hope to post them soon so you can all look at them.

I love you all and miss you more!!

I'll write more soon. The brownies are done!!

Smoochies!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I want a brownie!

Erica said...

You evil woman.....I love brownie smell!! Now I am craving them.

Rhia Jean said...

I miss you Jen Jen Jen!