Monday, March 17, 2008

Over Sharing.....

My topic for this evening as I was thinking about this, that and the other thing is "over sharing."

Why is it that people "think" it's ok to over share and "want" to over share?? I don't need to know certain things people!!! My head has enough problems to mess with that are mine. I don't need yours.

Do people want to tell me things because it helps them get it out in the open and it's better for the world?? NO!!! Sometimes it's best to just leave it there or maybe to go stand in the corner and tell the wall instead of telling people, then you can say it but only the wall heard it. That would work, right??

This is my thought...if you're not really sure you want to say it in the first place, DON'T SAY IT!! Go tell the wall first. If it responds then maybe you should share it with other people. Ok??

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

So, I've got this huge zit....