Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's April!!!

Hello April!!! How are you??

So, today is April 1st. Nothing really extraordinary happened today. I took my mom to the airport (which wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be...wierd!!). I applied to several jobs on the internet just like yesterday. I finished "Twilight". mmmmmmm, oh sorry, back on topic. Ate some food and now I'm writing here on my blog. See, nothing too extraordinary.

My birthday is in nine days. Yeah.....well, not really. All my favorite people are not here to share my birthday with me and I think it's finally hitting me. PLUS, I don't get to eat at my favorite restaurant which had become my favorite birthday tradition. I feel ok about being here, except for one little thing (which I won't tell you about, so guess all you want, hehe, oh, and it's probably not what you're thinking, again, hehe). So. Now what?

Maybe tomorrow I'll go to the temple and that will help. I haven't been yet, and to be honest, I'm not sure which one to even go to. There are too many choices. I miss Dallas!!!

So again, hello April!!

I hope it's good.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Go to to the Salt Lake temple if you can swing it. I know, I know. Alison, it's allllll the way down there. Yes, it is, but it's a different experience live, and I just heart it. And I know you don't want to hear it, but we miss you. Ok, bye.

Rhia Jean said...

So you have fallen in love with Edward Cullen I take it? :) You have all the time in the world to go to all the temples, so I say do a temple russian roulette. I mean, you really can't go wrong. I, myself am off to the temple and I'll be thinkin' about ya! Later J.J.

Erica said...

Would you just confess that you're in love Edward Cullen too now so we can get on with life as we know it?