Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm having a moment...

I'm having a moment when I'd like to just let it all out and say everything in my head right now that I'm thinking.

BAD IDEA!!!!

I'm upset about something right now and am afraid that I'm going to let it get the best of me. Why do I do that? Why do I let my frustrations get to me? I need to work on that.

So instead of saying what's in my head. I'm going to write this little bit to make everyone wonder what's wrong and not tell you.

I'll go tell the wall instead!

2 comments:

Rhia Jean said...

And what did the wall say?

Alison said...

If I were there with you, I would stroke your arm and say, "Jen, honey, let's go hit someone." Then I'd realize that was a bad idea, and I'd then say, "I mean, Jen, sweetheart, let's go hit a punching bag and then eat chocolate."