Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday's

I like Saturdays. I like them because you can do lots and lots of things or you can do absolutely nothing. You get to decide. Right???

This morning I had a list of things to do, because as you know, I am moving, so I have a list of things to do to take care of before I leave. But my problem is that I seem to only be able to do them on a Saturday. I have to work the rest of the week or I have Church on Sunday's and don't do much else, so my day of fun when I can do whatever I want has turned out to be a hectic day of getting things done.

Oh, and sleeping in too!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! But let's be honest...I don't really get to sleep in do I?? My sleeping schedule for the week makes me get up early so my body gets used to it, so sleeping in on Saturday morning usually consists of maybe an extra 30 minutes or an hour. Woooooooo (I was going to HOOOO, but changed my mind). Pffffff.

But actually. Now that I think about it. Today I've already gone to Walmart to do some shopping (which I don't really recommend on a Saturday morning!!) and I've eaten with my family and now my car is out getting the oil changed, tires rotated and all shined up. And the best part is that since I don't have to do any of that last part, I can sit here, listen to music and write down all of these exciting thoughts here in my head.

YEAH FOR SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You're moving out of Dallas & I'm moving back.
We could have coordinated this much better!!!!
-Chris Chatwin Sheen

Bethany and Huey said...

I'm going to miss you, but I DO wish you all the luck in the world! I love you chica! And I will most definately have to come visit you.