Thursday, April 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

So today is my birthday. It's almost over. Nothing terribly exciting happened today. BUT....that's ok. I don't usually do too much for my birthday anyway so the thought of not doing anything wasn't too bad of an idea. But just for fun, let's look at the recent things that have happened in my life and think about this.

1. I moved to Utah
2. I had fun with my friends before I left and ate at my favorite restaurant one last time (with some of my favorite people)
3. I have a whole basement to myself
4. I live with my brother
5. I don't have a job still, but my outlook is pretty good so far (I think that's a blessing)
6. I finished reading all of the twilight books last night, and I'm a little depressed, but not so much
7. I have really cute PJ's
8. I took a walk today and talked to some horses, and no, they didn't talk back
9. I live by the mountains and it snowed today
10. Oh and the best one, I went to a dance last Saturday and was the youngest person there and all of the old men looked at me but didn't dance with me (SCORE!!!!!)

So. I think life is ok. It could be better, but it could be worse. Old men could dance with me. YUCK!!

OH, OH!!!

And my brother got a Wii finally!!!!

WOO HOOO!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I find it odd that the horses DIDN'T talk back to you. They're suppose to talk back to you, Jen (aren't you familiar with the story Charlotte's Web?). What is wrong with you???? Either the horses didn't like you and refused to acknowledge your presence, or you're nuts. I'm going with "you're nuts." I mean seriously!

Rhia Jean said...

Jen Jen!!! I'm glad you had a good birthday and are enjoying life as a Utahn. I liked your facebook pictures of your hacienda. There were about 40 or so of the bathroom alone. I was really wondering what all the bathrooms in your house looked like, so thank you! Just kidding! I heart you...and snow? We're just getting ready for summertime baby! Bring on the heat!

Erica said...

I am so happy you have read twilight now! It's like a birfday miracle!